Senior Clinical Research Director Therapeutics
Creating Innovative Therapeutic Vaccines through outstanding Clinical Development
Our client is a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company committed to continuing development in order to ensure that they maintain the broadest and most innovative portfolio of any company. With an outstanding history spanning 175 years they have always been at the forefront of novel and leading R&D, investing heavily in the identification, development, and delivery of innovative solutions to improve the treatment of diseases and illnesses.
Currently their vaccine business delivers over 2 million vaccine doses per day in over 160 countries, with a portfolio of 41 pediatric, adolescent, adult and travel vaccines that offer protection against 22 different diseases, with a further 14 candidate vaccines currently in development.
Innovation remains key to their Vaccine business, developing new vaccines for the many diseases that still threaten individuals, families, and communities around the world.
The Senior Clinical Research Director Therapeutics will play a critical role within global clinical development, accelerating business performance and driving global operations to deliver novel and innovative products of the highest quality.
The Senior Clinical Research Director Therapeutics will be instrumental in leading and conducting Phase I – IV global clinical development activities with responsibilities including:
- Participating at a senior level in Clinical Development activities for a series of studies within a large program or group of related programs or, for a mid-size program, lead Clinical Development activities.
- Serving as a clinical, scientific and management reference for the project(s) – both internally and externally.
- Responsibility for the budget, resourcing, and timing: supporting the clinical team to consistently achieve high standards in attainment of project timelines in global programs.
- Providing medical, clinical, and scientific support to Marketing/Business Development throughout product life cycle.
The Senior Clinical Research Director Therapeutics will be expected to bring:
- Medical Doctor degree and additional qualifications.
- A demonstrable track record of success within Clinical Development (drugs or vaccines).
- Extensive knowledge and experience within clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional and demonstrable leadership skills and the ability to think strategically.
The Senior Clinical Research Director Therapeutics will be responsible for providing medical and clinical leadership across a number of innovative and complex global development projects. You should possess outstanding medical, clinical, scientific, leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and influence others at a variety of levels and across multiple disciplines and environments.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company as they continue to undertake an unprecedented level of investment and activity in Innovative Vaccine Research & Development, to deliver upon their ambition to become the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare company.
For further information or a discussion in complete confidence, please contact Dr Grant Coren, Pharma-Search Ltd – email@example.com, telephone: + 44 (0) 1442 345 340.