Regional Director, Los Angeles
A unique opportunity to join a young, extremely dynamic, and exceptionally successful business bringing together 29 integrated and fully owned Clinical Research Sites, with aggressive, ambitious, and significant growth plans.
Established in 2018, already with a global presence, our client has multiple clinical sites, across 12 States, independently established with over 300 years’ combined experience of running complex clinical trials, from Phase I-IV, having completed over 7,000 clinical trials in a variety of therapeutic areas and indications.
The Regional Director, Los Angeles will be accountable for managing the overall business and clinical operations of the sites under their responsibility, ensuring targets are met, profitability levels achieved and most importantly that all work is completed to the highest possible quality standards. You will also be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Site Directors and ensuring they are achieving their objectives.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create, manage and execute clinical trial processes.
- Manage the operational teams to exceed companies financial, operational and study-specific targets.
- Provide leadership and strategic oversight.
- Identify business expansion opportunities.
- Work closely with the Executive Team.
Reporting to the Vice President Operations you will have responsibility for always ensuring the health and safety of study patients and staff, along with adherence to the highest quality standards on all sites.
As Regional Director you will play a critical role driving and leading the success of key operational and company objectives, mentoring and developing Site Directors whilst ensuring appropriate staffing levels to align with key business objectives.
You will enjoy a high level of autonomy, responsibility and accountability, leading and developing the regional sites in line with corporate objectives.
- Are you an outstanding and proven strategic thinker and relationship builder?
- Do you have the ability and drive to create your vision, approach, and inspire people?
- Do you have the communication skills to engage and motivate others?
- Do you have the commercial awareness / client focus to build strong relationships with sponsors?
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of strategic and leadership success within Clinical Operations / Patient Recruitment, significant experience and an in-depth understanding of building fast growing entrepreneurial businesses on a national and international basis, with outstanding communication skills, leadership capability and cultural awareness.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial and successful business.
You will be encouraged to think and work creatively, to challenge traditional thinking and bring novel patient recruitment and clinical solutions.
Every day will be different; will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to make a personal contribution to the growth of the business.