New Product Introduction Programme Manager / Director
A unique and outstanding opportunity to join a young, dynamic, pioneering company as they seek to bring to the market a unique, patented, breakthrough product; one that will potentially revolutionise healthcare and patient management.
Recent trials within a leading medical centre in United States produced outstanding results and a pilot study that significantly assisted clinical staff with continuous healthcare monitoring and early warning detection of adverse physiological events in patients hospitalised in A&E and general wards.
Key benefits indicated during this trial included:
- Early detection of patient deterioration, allowing patients at risk to be treated sooner, improving patient safety.
- A product/device that is lightweight, unobtrusive, wireless, comfortable to wear and allows patients full mobility, improving patient recovery.
- The system integrates well with existing clinical workflows and will be useful in generating automated patient early warning scores.
The key purpose of the role will be to drive cross-functional New Product Introduction (NPI) Programmes from Concept to volume Production.
- The NPI Programme Manager will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and driving the delivery of a new portfolio of products, from concept through to volume production.
- The NPI Programme Manager will co-ordinate cross functional teams (hardware, software, QA, Regulatory, Marketing, Operations) to optimise and drive the delivery plans for multiple NPI projects.
- The NPI Programme Manager will co-ordinate the specification, development and introduction into manufacturing of a portfolio of innovative patient monitoring devices.
We seek outstanding engineering and life science talent, individuals with tremendous ambition and ability, with:
- Understanding of the requirements for manufacture of regulated products and New Product Introduction life cycles for electronic medical products from concept to mass production.
- Solid understanding all of the functional interactions involved in New Product Introduction of high volume medical products and devices.
- Extensive experience and understanding of the issues and best practices in introducing high volume, medical products into high quality high volume manufacture.
- A working knowledge of FDA, CE MDD and ISO 13485 compliance for high volume medical electronics.
- Ability to build an effective, seamless team, consisting of team members reporting both through line and matrix functions.
- Proven ability to solve problems, and keep projects moving ahead.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving high-pressure environment.
- High-energy, “get things done” attitude with a proven track record of successful, on-time, product delivery.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity within a dynamic and innovative business, where you will be rewarded for success and allowed to flourish, with tremendous career potential and the chance to make a difference.