Head of Deployable Operations, Planning and Strategy
Lead a team of outstanding individuals to help shape the future of a leading Global Pharmaceutical company – use your consultancy skills to influence across all aspects of R&D
Our client is a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company committed to driving innovative research to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.
With an outstanding history spanning 175 years they have always been at the forefront of novel and leading R&D, investing heavily in the identification, development and delivery of innovative solutions to improve the treatment of diseases and illnesses.
With a desire to continue to innovate and pioneer change they continue to invest in the development of an internal consulting group. Designed to provide and deliver strategic change and operational improvement across all aspects of Platform Technology and Sciences (PTS) Operations and Delivery.
The team will contribute to proving leadership within a number of areas across R&D, from drug discovery through to development and commercialisation:
- Project Management
Critical to your success will be your ability to direct the team and to develop a reputation for outstanding quality, speed, rigour, efficiency and timely delivery.
You will be responsible for identifying and building the capabilities required for the future of the team, developing future talent through sophisticated mentoring, coaching and continual performance feedback.
The Head of Deployable OPS will be expected to:
- Provide world class technical and managerial leadership
- Work closely with business leaders to understand their current and future needs and expectations
- Ensure that the team are highly responsive with rapid diagnosis and definition of business needs and solutions
- Build strong collaborations with internal and external partners to enhance and accelerate programmes
The Head of Deployable OPS will play a key role in leading and developing the team and function, bringing:
- Track record of success and outstanding performance within Life Science Management Consulting
- Outstanding communication and prioritisation skills
- Broad knowledge and expertise within drug discovery, development and commercialisation
- Track record of success managing change management and business transformation programmes
- Ability to motivate and influence others at all levels within the organisation
- Strong leadership skills and rich experience in coaching and talent development
This is a unique career opportunity to transfer your leadership and consulting expertise into a leading Pharmaceutical company; where you will have the opportunity to truly impact the business and enjoy being part of the continued growth and success, implementing solutions and being part of their impact.
For further information or a discussion in complete confidence, please contact Dr Grant Coren,
Pharma-Search Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: + 44 (0) 1442 345 340.