Exec VP, Clinical Development & General Manager
Happy just to follow or would you rather innovate and lead? Your chance to join arguably the most innovative, forward thinking and flexible global CRO
Do you want to help to deliver creative solutions that exceed client expectations?
Can you shine within an organization that embraces expertise, talent and ability?
Does your ambition and desire for success match that of our client?
Our client is a successful leading global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth, success and unparalleled achievement. This has been driven by a unique business model, with deep technical, scientific and therapeutic expertise and the desire to constantly deliver solutions of the highest quality, through their people, constant innovation and customer focus. They have an inspiring leadership team that motivates others. Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development, Phase I – IV
- Across all therapeutic areas, with deep therapeutic expertise
- Providing global full services or stand-alone services as required
- Delivering global solutions with a presence in over 70 offices in 40 countries
- Combining global, international and local operating and scientific expertise
As Executive Vice President, Clinical Development and General Manager you will be responsible for the overall strategy and direction of clinical trials, processes and procedures within your assigned Business Unit. You will work closely with executive management, business development, customers and project teams to provide the direction, strategy and leadership to ensure Business Unit growth and increased profitability.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for Profit & Loss, leadership and growth of your Business Unit
- As primary senior-level contact for customers, support proposal development, RFIs, presentations and bid/proposal defenses as required
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures, medical and scientific tools, training and staffing requirements within your Business Unit
- Ensure that clinical data of the highest quality standards is delivered to your clients on all projects at all times
- Provide leadership and line management across the Business Unit
- Provide direct input into all employee related aspects including interviewing and selection, salary approvals, professional development, performance appraisals etc., ensuring that the correct tools and policies are in place and being followed
As Executive Vice President, Clinical Development and General Manager you will be expected to exhibit excellent leadership and communication skills, outstanding customer focus and the ability to drive growth and profitability. As a key member of the leadership team you will be required to reflect, complement and enhance the company culture, vision and passion.
This is an extremely visible role, with tremendous opportunity to success within a highly ethical and innovative business. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.