Vice President, Project Management, Europe, AsiaPacific & Africa
Join one of the world’s leading Global Clinical Research Organisations, with over 30 years’ experience and 7,000 staff globally, operating in over 80 countries.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President Operations, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the long term objectives, plans, strategy and initiatives within Project Management in EAPA, and integrating these into the corporate objectives, plans and programs.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing all short-term and long-term objectives for all Project Management activities within the region in line with corporate strategy and objectives
- Establishing and ensuring that all Project Management plans are implemented, that all systems and processes are continuously assessed and where appropriate improved
- Ensuring efficient utilisation, staff development, operating efficiency, innovation and that profitability objectives are met
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all other business units, functions, territories, internal and external clients and regulatory agencies
- Ensuring management roles are staffed with high quality professionals
- Ensuring that managers are leading and delegating effectively
- Making a positive contribution with Corporate management and leadership
- Creating and promoting values and a work environment that attracts and retains the best talent available
This is a newly created position where you will play a key role within the executive leadership of the business, work closely with the Executive Vice President Operations and be a key individual in the longer term succession planning within the organisation.
You will enjoy a high level of autonomy, responsibility and accountability with a tremendous opportunity to shape and influence a global organisation and to achieve tangible success.
You will enjoy decision making responsibility and be expected to possess excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business, within a leadership capacity, in a highly visible role where the long term career prospects are exceptional.