Vice President, Global Start-Up
- Do you have outstanding leadership skills?
- Are you able to inspire others?
- Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to lead others?
- Are you comfortable working on a global basis?
- Does your ambition match that of our client?
Our client is a successful global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth and success.
Their success has come from delivering highly customer focused quality services through their people, innovation and transparency. Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development
- Across all therapeutic areas
- Through combining global, international and local operating expertise
- Across 6 continents with over 30 global locations
- With over 20 years’ experience
- With a level of creativity and efficiency to add value to their sponsors and patients
As VP Global Start-Up you will be a key member of the Global Clinical Operations management team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Clinical Operations, you will be responsible for the leadership and strategic direction of the global regulatory submissions, site payments and contracts functions.
As VP Global Start-Up you will responsible for ensuring operational excellence an optimal client service, working closely with feasibility and proposal writing teams.
You will need excellent communication skills to build close relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, with significant client interaction throughout the lifespan of the project.
The successful candidate will have an advanced degree (Masters or PhD preferred) with substantial executive management experience within Study Start-Up, and an in-depth understanding of the CRO sector. Ideally you will have a natural hands-on approach and “can do” attitude to lead and motivate others by example. You will have an adaptable and flexible style of collaborating with key stakeholders in establishing the vision, setting the direction as well as having the ability to quickly gain credibility, influence and partner with business leaders and customers.
This is an extremely visible role, with a high level of responsibility, autonomy and influence, with an equally significant level of accountability. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.
You will have the opportunity to work within a quality focused global organization where your opinion will count, where you will have a voice that is listened to and where you can help shape the future growth and success of the business and enjoy sharing in that success.