Vice President, Clinical Operations, Cardiovascular
Are you a genuine Subject Matter Expert? Your chance to join arguably the most innovative, forward thinking and flexible global CRO
- Do you want to deliver therapeutic solutions that exceed client expectations?
- Can you shine within an organization that embraces expertise, talent and ability?
- Does your ambition and desire for success match that of our client?
Our client is a successful leading global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth, success and unparalleled achievement. This has been driven by a unique business model, with deep technical, scientific and therapeutic expertise and the desire to constantly deliver solutions of the highest quality, through their people, constant innovation and customer focus. They have an inspiring leadership team that motivates others. Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development, Phase I – IV
- Across all therapeutic areas, with deep therapeutic expertise
- Providing global full services or stand-alone services as required
- Delivering global solutions with a presence in over 70 offices in 40 countries
- Combining global, international and local operating and scientific expertise
As Executive Vice President, Clinical Operations you will be responsible for the overall strategy and direction of clinical trials, processes and procedures within the Cardiovascular Business Unit. You will work closely with executive management, business development, customers and project teams to provide the direction, strategy and leadership to ensure Business Unit growth and increased profitability. You will be expected to provide scientific leadership and therapeutic expertise.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, EMEA, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide the overall strategic direction for clinical trials, processes and procedures
- Act as Scientific Director / Consultant as required
- Act as primary senior-level contact for customers, support proposal development, RFIs, presentations and bid/proposal defenses as required
- Act as primary senior-level contact for customers, throughout the duration of the projects /programmes
- Provide scientific oversight for all projects / programmes
- Align the project teams with customer expectations from a cultural and delivery perspective
- Key responsibility for the development of new business and the growth of strategic partnerships and alliances
As Vice President, Clinical Operations, Cardiovascular you will be expected to exhibit excellent leadership and communication skills, outstanding customer focus and the ability to drive growth and profitability. As a key member of the leadership team you will be required to reflect, complement and enhance the company culture, vision and passion.
This is an extremely visible role, with tremendous opportunity to success within a highly ethical and innovative business. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.