Senior VP, Clinical Development
Happy just to follow or would you rather innovate and lead? Your chance to join arguably the most innovative, forward thinking and flexible global CRO
Do you want to help to deliver creative solutions that exceed client expectations?
Can you shine within an organization that embraces expertise, talent and ability?
Does your ambition and desire for success match that of our client?
Our client is a successful leading global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth, success and unparalleled achievement. This has been driven by a unique business model, with deep technical, scientific and therapeutic expertise and the desire to constantly deliver solutions of the highest quality, through their people, constant innovation and customer focus. They have an inspiring leadership team that motivates others. Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development, Phase I – IV
- Across all therapeutic areas, with deep therapeutic expertise
- Providing global full services or stand-alone services as required
- Delivering global solutions with a presence in over 70 offices in 40 countries
- Combining global, international and local operating and scientific expertise
As Senior Vice President, Clinical Development you will work closely with senior management, customers, business development and project teams to coordinate clinical programs and other services within the assigned Business Unit. Your insight and experience will provide the strategy and direction of the Business Unit, driving growth and profitability.
Reporting to the Executive VP Clinical Development, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing the overall strategy and direction of assigned trials, processes and procedures within BU
- Acting as Scientific Director/Consultant, as required by project needs
- Managing client relationships as primary senior-level contact
- Supporting proposals, RFI’s, presentations and bid defenses
- Providing scientific/regulatory oversight and project/therapeutic training to project teams
- Provide input into clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures and clinical reports
- Ensure all quality standards are set and maintained appropriately across all areas of responsibility
As Senior Vice President, Clinical Development you will need excellent communication skills interacting and contributing at senior management level within your business unit, the wider company and with clients. You will provide leadership and manage the delivery of high quality clinical data to your clients at all times, whilst ensuring that all staff are highly motivated and expertly trained. As a key member of the leadership team you will be required to reflect, complement and enhance the company culture, vision and passion.
This is an extremely visible role, with tremendous opportunity to success within a highly ethical and innovative business. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.