Global Head, Economics & Outcomes
Are you a natural leader and able to inspire others? Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to lead others? Are you able to think, work and act strategically?
Would you like to play a key role in the continued success of a leading global Company?
Our client is leading a leading global healthcare business, a company that has unprecedented success within vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products. With almost 100,000 employees and present in over 115 different countries, continued success is delivered through outstanding research and development of the highest standards.
Whilst seeking to increase growth, reduce risk improve the efficiency of their business, our client seeks to grow a diversified ethical global business that is responsible, sustainable and will deliver more products of value;
The role sits within the Health Outcomes functional area in the company’s leading and most important therapeutic area. You will have extensive experience of Health Outcomes and Health Economics, ideally with Global experience, Direct Payer experience and previous expertise as a Therapeutic Head of Health Outcomes Strategy Group. You scope will include:
- Developing and implementing a Global HEOR vision and strategy for a key therapeutic area
- Oversight of payer evidence / health outcomes strategies and evidence deliverables
- Working on products from Discovery through Life Cycle Management
- Engagement with key Commercial and Therapeutic Area Unit heads
- Delivery of innovative ideas, solutions and evidence generation recommendations
- Working closely with academicians, regulators and HTA bodies globally
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the delivery of portfolio payer evidence generation strategies from Discovery through Life Cycle Management
- Driving high quality evidence generation methodologies and execution of timely HEOR deliverables for the therapy area, in collaboration with HEOR leads and scientists
- Driving alignment across a complex matrix of clinical, commercial, market access, local operating company health outcomes and medical affairs functions
- Delivering an integrated global perspective, interacting with Therapy Area Units and Commercialisation teams, Medicine Development Teams and Medicine Commercialisation teams as required
- Assigns HEOR Asset leads, and scientists to assets in alignment with portfolio priorities and resources
- Provides advice and guidance for best practice in evidence generation strategies and methodologies
- Drives health outcomes innovation across the Respiratory Therapy area
- Creation of a disease level PRO strategy aligned with therapeutic area needs
- Leads, manages, and develops therapy area health outcomes team
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a lead role within the development of strategic Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research initiatives that will help to shape the
future of drug research, development and commercialization within the existing and future portfolio.