European Head of Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Understanding the economic impact of treatments, diseases and conditions; including the direct costs of medical expenditure along with the harder to define indirect costs.
Our client is a global leading and highly innovative biopharmaceutical services company, one that has enjoyed many years of unprecedented success. They bring a unique structure combining the very best of clinical, consulting and commercial services sharing real world knowledge, evidence and insights to deliver services better, smarter and faster.
Their global consulting business offers outstanding expertise within:
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Market Access
- Commercial Model of the Future
- Medical Affairs Transformation
- Next Generation Clinical Development
- Brand Commercialisation
- Regulatory Consulting
- Quality Assurance Consulting
- Portfolio Strategy
- REMS and Risk Management (PMO)
Their consulting services cover the entire product development and delivery continuum, providing high value consulting and operational deliverables to ensure more successful clinical development and brand launch success.
As European Head of Health Economics and Outcomes Research you will lead teams in UK, France and Switzerland playing a key role in further developing the practice, increasing the client footprint and supporting the continued evolution of the practice’s thought leadership and white papers.
The Head of Health Economics and Outcomes Research will enjoy broad responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Leading and developing a team of 15+ consultants
- Developing and managing new business
- Responsibility for key client relationships and accounts
- Providing strategic advice and direction to clients
- Overseeing projects to ensure that they are on time and budget
- Supporting the continued development of the practice and thought leadership
- Providing deep HEOR subject matter expertise and thought leadership
This key role will support the continued growth of the practice and the Head of Health Economics and Outcomes Research will be highly visible and enjoy outstanding rewards for success with a clear opportunity for personal growth and professional progression.
Are you driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart?