Bioanalytical Laboratory Head
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to play a key role in the vision and success of an innovative BioPharmaceutical Company, focused on making a positive impact on patients’ lives.
Our client, with recent exciting and ambitious global strategic acquisitions and collaborations within Gene Therapy, brings a patient-centric approach towards drug development; always focusing on making a difference to the lives of people living with severe diseases so that they can enjoy normal lives every day.
Sitting within Development Sciences, the Translational Biomarkers and Bioanalysis Department (TBB) plays a critical role strategically in supporting the transition and development of novel pharmacological assets. We are seeking an experienced Bioanalytical Laboratory Leader capable of providing laboratory, bioanalytical, project and program leadership, direction, and vision, supporting the development of novel Gene Therapy products into the clinic.
You will be a strong and dynamic technical leader, capable of driving the bioanalytical technical strategy, approach, and vision. You should possess a strong scientific background, can-do attitude, and desire to provide scientific excellence. You will be expected to be innovative and decisive whilst delivering science of the highest quality.
You will bring outstanding experience:
- Leading a high performing Bioanalytical Laboratory, ideally developing assays for Gene Therapy products.
- Driving the development and delivery of advanced bioanalytical solutions.
- Acting as subject matter expert to deliver high quality fit-for-purpose assays.
- Developing qPCR assays for measuring pharmacokinetics in clinical and non-clinical samples.
- Developing cell-based immunoassays to measure immunogenicity in clinical and non-clinical samples.
- Coaching and mentoring team members, facilitating and encouraging their development.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, with strong communication and prioritisation skills.
The Bioanalytical Laboratory Leader will work within a focused team of outstanding scientists to play a key role as part of global multidisciplinary project teams.
You will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to present at meetings with regulatory authorities. You will have excellent technical understanding coupled to the ability to provide strategic vision and inspire others; ideally with Gene Therapy knowledge and expertise.
As Bioanalytical Laboratory Leader you will enjoy a high level of autonomy and influence, working with diverse stakeholders across the entire early development business, with the opportunity to influence on internal and external multi-disciplinary collaborations.
You will have the opportunity to shape your own future, in keeping with the company philosophy and approach.
Small enough to be reactive and nimble, large enough to make a difference.
Creating value for people living with severe diseases in Immunology and Neurology.
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website www.pharma-search.co.uk or alternatively, please send your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org