Join a highly entrepreneurial business in a strategic role as they seek to bring a innovative approach to clinical trial patient recruitment with the development of a unique search engine, platform and methodology.
Their goal is to Find, Inform and Qualify patients for clinical trials.
The mission is to break down the traditional but unnecessary barriers that exist to allow a greater understanding of clinical trials and full access to information by:
- Free access to information for all
- The development of a global database of all Clinical Trials
- Information that is readily accessible and easy to locate
- Information presented in a way that is understandable to all
- Reaching out to those formerly unaware of clinical trials with full information
- The ability to search for therapeutically relevant trials
- The ability to search for relevant trials by location and geography
- Selection criteria that are simple, clear and which can be accessed in a timely manner
- Full and complete confidentiality
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer and play a key role in the strategic direction of the business, with full responsibility for the commercial, sales, marketing and business development strategy.
You will have the vision, ambition and creativity to develop a novel solution to resolve the challenges of patient recruitment within clinical trials, establish how to position this within the R&D community and develop a highly credible and successful approach in presenting to and selling to key Pharma, Biotech and CRO clients.
You will enjoy a high level of autonomy, decision making responsibility and be expected to possess excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative business, within a leadership capacity, in a highly visible role where the long term career prospects are exceptional and where there will be a tremendous opportunity to make an impact, both internally and within the sector.