Vice President Business Development
An outstanding opportunity to join a newly established division within a highly successful patient focused industry leading business.
- Play a critical role in the strategic direction of the business.
- Develop, identify, and lead the Business Development and Commercial strategy.
- Build and lead a highly motivated team.
Our client has a well-established and highly successful business providing community-based, customer-centric health and wellness screening for over 50,000 patients every month, having screened over 10 million people since their inception.
The new Clinical Research division will provide patients with access to clinical trials and a viable opportunity for improved outcomes.
The business will add value and differentiate itself by providing:
- Mobile site biospecimen sample collection.
- Recruitment of enriched patient cohorts.
- Hybrid and decentralized clinical trials.
- Therapeutic alignment.
- Successful partnership with both sites and sponsors.
The Company has recently appointed a new and inspiring Chief of Clinical Research Strategy to lead this business, to whom the Vice President Business Development will report.
- Are you an outstanding proven business developer and relationship builder?
- Do you have the ability and drive to create your own business opportunities?
- Do you have the passion, enthusiasm and talent to create your own success?
- Does your ambition match that of a rapidly growing and highly entrepreneurial business?
As Vice President Business Development you will play a critical role in establishing, developing and growing the business and the company profile, developing and implementing the Business Development objectives.
Reporting to the Chief of Clinical Research Strategy, you will enjoy a high level of autonomy, responsibility and accountability. Critical to your success will be your ability to develop and expand new business opportunities, working closely with customers to understand their needs and identify deliverable solutions.
The Vice President Business Development will develop outstanding customer relationships, build brand value and work closely with other members of the business to ensure that the business grows and provides solutions that add value to clients and patients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success within Business Development, significant experience and an in-depth understanding of patient focused clinical development services and solutions, combined with outstanding communication skills, cultural awareness and a consultative approach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial and growing business.
You will be encouraged to think and work creatively, to challenge traditional thinking and to bring novel solutions to many long-standing challenges within patient recruitment in
drug discovery and development.
Business growth and development will be matched by your own growth and development.
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website https://pharma-search.co.uk or telephone Dr Grant Coren in, strictest confidence,
on +44 7850 190 660. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.