Non-Clinical Safety Lead, Biologics
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to play a key role in the vision and strategy of an innovative BioPharmaceutical Company, focused on making a positive impact on patients’ lives.
Our client brings a patient-centric approach towards drug development; always focusing on making a difference to the lives of people living with severe diseases so that they can enjoy normal lives every day.
We are seeking an experienced Non-Clinical Safety Lead / Senior Toxicologist, Biologics capable of providing project and programme leadership, direction and vision, with the aptitude and experience to drive operational excellence in a growing Non-Clinical Safety Group within Development Sciences.
You will possess a strategic approach and vision, coupled to a strong scientific background, can-do attitude, and desire to provide scientific excellence. You will be expected to be innovative and decisive whilst delivering science of the highest quality. You will bring outstanding experience:
- Leading global Non-Clinical Safety programmes
- Providing Non-Clinical Safety guidance to multi-disciplinary teams
- Sharing broad knowledge encompassing PKPD, DMPK, Bioanalysis, Biomarkers and Quantitative Pharmacology
- Specifically delivering extensive Non-Clinical Safety within Biologics
- Leading projects from pre-clinical into the clinic, taking drugs from Discovery Research to Submission
- Engaging and inspiring others
- Developing a broad range of drug candidates – biologics and large molecules as well as emerging technologies such a gene therapy into early development / POC / FIM.
The Non-Clinical Safety Lead, Biologics will perform within a focused team of outstanding scientists to play a key role within global multidisciplinary project teams.
The Non-Clinical Safety Lead, Biologics will bring specific expertise in Biologics having contributed to all aspects of the product development life cycle, ideally on an international basis.
You will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to present at meetings with regulatory authorities. You will have excellent technical understanding coupled to the ability to provide strategic vision and inspire others; ideally with Immunology or Neuroscience expertise.
As Non-Clinical Safety Lead, Biologics you will enjoy a high level of autonomy and influence, within an outwardly facing role, working with stakeholders across the entire business, with the opportunity to influence on internal and external multi-disciplinary collaborations.
You will have the opportunity to shape your own future, in keeping with the company philosophy and approach.
Small enough to be reactive and nimble, large enough to make a difference.
Creating value for people living with severe diseases in Immunology and Neurology.