Chief Operating Officer
- Do you have the ability to lead and inspire others, across disciplines?
- Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to develop others?
- Are you ready to play a key role in leading and shaping a growing business?
- Can you ensure the company delivers outstanding products and services?
Our client is a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative business, a commercial stage molecular diagnostics company developing ground-breaking diagnostic solutions. Their products and services are designed to improve clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry.
The company’s unique proprietary platform is a fully automated, real time system which offers accurate, highly reliable molecular information from biological samples in virtually any setting. This in turn allows for rapid diagnosis and fast and effective treatment selection and monitoring – a significant step towards providing personalized medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
Their diagnostic focus is primarily within unmet clinical needs in Oncology, with a significant number of products in this area, combined with a recently developed presence within Infectious Diseases to compliment this.
- Provides highly innovative molecular diagnostic solutions
- Provides solutions that significantly enhance early diagnosis and therapy decision making
- Is a publicly traded company operating on a global basis
- Is able to provide diagnostic analysis from both liquid and solid biopsy samples; DNA and RNA analysis
- Currently offers 14 unique Oncology assays and 3 Respiratory disease assays
As Chief Operating Officer you will work closely with the CEO with responsibility for the day to day operations leading the Company’s Operational Development and Growth.
The Chief Operating Officer will provide cross-functional, strategic leadership for the operation of key business functions, including but not limited to:
- Business Planning
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Quality & Regulatory Affairs
- Customer Services
- Process Improvement & Operational Excellence
- IT Systems
- HR & Associated HSE
As Chief Operating Officer you will support the company in the execution of the short- and long-term vision, plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership in line with the company’s mission and core values.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute, shape, lead and influence within a highly entrepreneurial and successful business, making a genuine difference to the lives of patients.