- Are you an outstanding relationship builder?
- Do you have the technical skills and experience to manage complex programmes?
- Do you have the passion, enthusiasm and talent to create your own success?
- Does your ambition match that of a rapidly growing and highly entrepreneurial business?
Our client is a leading global provider of integrated and innovative solutions in the discovery and development of large molecules. Their clients include Global Pharma, Biotechnology and Academic groups.
Headquartered in the UK with two additional sites in USA, they have developed outstanding skills, experience and expertise in:
- Protein Engineering
- Bio-conjugate Research
- Cell Line Development
- Antibody Development
Utilising proprietary technologies and complementary Biology, Chemistry and Manufacturing services from discovery through to lead selection and optimisation, their success has led multiple antibodies through to clinical development and beyond.
As Senior Director Alliance and Programme Management, you will be the visible face of their Biologics capability, both internally and externally. You will support business development and act as a focal point with internal technical and development teams, taking an active, central role in managing key alliances with customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and prioritizing customer biologics programmes
- Provide customers with a single over-arching point of contact throughout their programme lifecycle
- Oversee R&D, cell and process development and manufacturing for third parties
- Lead the development of Integrated Technical Development Plans
The Senior Director Alliance and Programme Management will a key role in the future growth and development of the business, combining a high level of scientific and technical expertise in Biologics discovery and development with outstanding relationship and customer facing skills.
You will oversee all programme management and key projects to ensure delivery of services of the highest quality, on time, within budget and to client satisfaction, building brand awareness and reputation.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial and successful business.
You will be encouraged to think and work creatively and to bring novel solutions within integrated biologics drug discovery and development services.
Each day will be different; will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to make a personal contribution to the growth of the business.
Business growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth.
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website www.pharma-search.co.uk or telephone Dr Grant Coren in strictest confidence on +44 1442 345 340. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.