Management Consulting, Life Sciences, Switzerland
- Do you wish to contribute to the continued success of a leading professional services company?
- Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to lead others?
- Are you able to think, work and act strategically?
- Would you like to play a key role in shaping and influencing within Life Science consulting?
- Are you able to shine within a highly successful leading global business?
Our client is leading a leading global Life Science Consultancy with an exemplary track record of success. For many years their thought leadership and consulting expertise has helped to shape the future of Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Vaccine and other Life Science companies as each sector has come under increasing pressure.
As the Life Science sector moves through challenging times in a rapidly evolving marketplace with increasing external pressures, our client is a leading partner of choice, providing the knowledge, experience and vision to their clients. They are able to provide expertise within:
- Strategic Consulting
- Operational Consulting
- Financial Consulting
These services are provided across all aspects and phases of company development, from early discovery through to commercialization with outstanding technical and industry focused expertise.
Key expertise and experience will include:
- A life science degree, with a further qualification and extensive experience from within a Life Science consulting environment or the Life Sciences industry
- Broad knowledge and experience in commercial excellence; with specific expertise in commercial operations, brand strategy and planning, product launch planning and/or market access
- Experience and a desire to deliver high impact projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders
- Ability to translate business strategy into operations strategy to drive growth and profitability
- Robust project leadership experience, from strategy to execution
- Excellent demonstrable team player experience coupled to outstanding communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking with a genuine passion for the Life Science sector
- Fluency in English, with a strong knowledge of French or German and ideally additional language skills
- Comfortable with a high level of responsibility, visibility and accountable
- Ability to coach, lead, mentor and manage junior team members
- A high level of comfort interacting at C-Level with blue chip clients
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected business, an outstanding career development opportunity and within an environment where you will continue to learn, grow, develop and increase your skills.
You will become a key consultant helping to shape the future of research, development, operational and strategic development across all aspects of the Life Science sector and product life cycle.