Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Do you have the ability to lead and inspire others?
- Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to develop others?
- Do you have the experience to design and implement a global strategy?
- Do you have the desire to help lead a dynamic and growing business?
Our client is a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative business, a commercial stage molecular diagnostics company developing ground-breaking diagnostic solutions. Their products and services are designed to improve clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry.
The company’s unique proprietary platform is a fully automated, real time system which offers accurate, highly reliable molecular information from biological samples in virtually any setting. This in turn allows for rapid diagnosis and fast and effective treatment selection and monitoring – a significant step towards providing personalized medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
Their diagnostic focus is primarily within unmet clinical needs in Oncology, with a significant number of products in this area, combined with a recently developed presence within Infectious Diseases to compliment this.
- Provides highly innovative molecular diagnostic solutions
- Provides solutions that significantly enhance early diagnosis and therapy decision making
- Is a publicly traded company operating on a global basis
- Is able to provide diagnostic analysis from both liquid and solid biopsy samples; DNA and RNA analysis
- Currently offers 14 unique Oncology assays and 3 Respiratory disease assays
As Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs you will be responsible for providing vision, leadership and direction to teams in both Europe and USA.
Reporting to the Executive Leadership, you will be a key member of the management team, working closely with other business leaders to ensure that the company maintains the highest possible standards from a Quality and Regulatory Affairs perspective.
Key to your success will be your ability to work both strategically and creatively, to implement innovative Quality and Regulatory solutions across the entire business, globally. Your leadership capability will be reflected by your desire to invest in and develop team members and to support their continued personal and professional growth.
As Head of Quality you will be expected to possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders, external collaborators and academic groups, identifying the right people and technologies to better develop Diagnostic Products.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute and influence within a highly entrepreneurial and successful business, making a real difference to the lives of patients.