Head of Non-Clinical Safety
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to play a key role in the vision and strategy of an innovative BioPharmaceutical Company, focused on making a positive impact on patients’ lives.
Our client brings a patient-centric approach towards drug development; always focusing on how they can make a difference to the lives of people living with severe diseases so that they can enjoy normal lives every day
We are seeking an experienced Head of Non-Clinical Safety, Immunology capable of providing leadership, direction and vision, with the aptitude and ambition to drive operational excellence in a growing Non-Clinical Safety Group within Development Sciences.
You will possess a strategic approach and vision, coupled to a strong scientific background, can-do attitude, and the ability to lead and inspire others. You will be expected to be decisive whilst delivering science of the highest quality. You will bring outstanding experience:
- Leading and driving the development of an outstanding and growing Non-Clinical Safety Group.
- Developing the strategic direction of Non-Clinical Safety to ensure the continual evolution of the science and technology to deliver key scientific data to project teams.
- As a subject matter expert within Immuno-Toxicology.
- Developing a broad range of drug candidates – small and large molecules as well as emerging technologies such as cell and gene therapy from discovery into early development / POC / FIM.
- Providing the strategic leadership for late stage/post marketing from a non-clinical safety perspective.
- Leading the establishment of collaborations and partnerships with academia and industry.
- Maintaining an awareness of new / emerging techniques and tools relevant to the field to ensure the group remains state of the art.
The Head of Non-Clinical Safety, Immunology will play a key role in Development Sciences, creating a strong and quality focused team of outstanding scientists to play a key role within global multidisciplinary project teams.
The Head of Non-Clinical Safety, Immunology will bring specific Immuno-Toxicology expertise having contributed to all aspects of the product development life cycle, ideally on an international basis. You will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to present at meetings with regulatory authorities. You will have excellent technical understanding coupled to the ability to provide strategic vision and inspire others.
As Head of Non-Clinical Safety, Immunology you will enjoy a high level of autonomy and influence, within an outwardly facing role, working with stakeholders across the entire business, with the opportunity to influence throughout the matrix organisation at a senior level. You should be pro-active, able to inspire others, with the desire and ambition to add value and make a difference within Development Sciences and ultimately to patients.
You will have the opportunity to shape your own future, in keeping with the company philosophy and approach.
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website https://pharma-search.co.uk or telephone Dr. Grant Coren in strictest confidence on +44 (0) 1442 345 340. Alternatively, please send your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org