Global Head of Non-Clinical Safety
Changing the lives of people suffering with severe diseases – connecting patients around the world living with immune system and central nervous system diseases to identify solutions and improve their everyday through innovation.
Our client brings a highly patient-centric approach towards drug development; always focusing on how to make a difference to the lives of people living with severe diseases so that they can enjoy normal lives every single day.
We are seeking an outstanding and experienced Global Head of Non-Clinical Safety capable of providing leadership, direction and vision, with the aptitude and ambition to drive operational excellence in a growing Non-Clinical Safety Group across all therapeutic areas within Development Sciences.
You will represent Preclinical Development on Discovery and Development teams, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop, communicate and implement Non-Clinical Safety strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for Non-Clinical Safety, Investigative Toxicology and Safety Pharmacology.
You will interface with internal and external stakeholders globally to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of Non-Clinical Safety Strategies to drive the portfolio strategically. You will bring outstanding experience:
- Leading the Toxicology Group in the conduct, interpretation and reporting of Non-Clinical Safety, Investigative Toxicology and Safety Pharmacology studies and data.
- Leading and driving the development of an outstanding global Non-Clinical Safety Group.
- Developing the strategic direction of Non-Clinical Safety across all therapy areas.
- Development of drug candidates – Biologics, Small Molecules and emerging technologies such as Gene and Cell Therapy through FIM, POC and beyond.
You will be expected to possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, decision making capability and strategic vision.
- Critical data analysis and interpretation ability.
- Demonstrable ability to work both independently and in a collegiate manner and as a strong leader of diverse teams.
Ability to inspire and lead others through scientific expertise and thought leadership.
The Global Head of Non-Clinical Safety will play a key role in Development Sciences, creating a strong and quality focused team of outstanding scientists to play a critical role within global multidisciplinary project teams.
The Global Head of Non-Clinical Safety will bring expertise across all aspects of the product development life cycle, on a global basis. You will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to present at meetings with regulatory authorities and to C-suite executives.
As Global Head of Non-Clinical Safety you will enjoy a high level of visibility, autonomy and influence within the leadership team, working closely with senior stakeholders across the entire business, with the opportunity to influence throughout the matrix organisation at a senior and global level. You should be pro-active, able to inspire others, with the desire and ambition to add value and make a difference within Development Sciences and ultimately to patients.
You will have the opportunity to shape your own future, in keeping with the company philosophy and approach.