Global Director of Databases and Analytics
R&D costs are increasing; fewer compounds are achieving regulatory approval; the Pharmaceutical and Lifesciences industry requires a better understanding of market data, analytics and insight.
Our client is an international leader, delivering actionable insight to the global healthcare market. They provide insight that allows their clients to achieve demonstrable results and business growth through the highest levels of quality, integrity and accountability.
Providing leading Business Intelligence, with outstanding industry expertise, they are able to provide world-class research and consulting to support strategic decision making in a number of key areas.
- New Product Strategy
- Brand Optimisation
- Franchise Protection
- Landscape Analysis
- Conference Coverage
As Global Director of Databases and Analytics reporting to the Global Head of Healthcare, you will be accountable for developing, driving and implementing the strategy for database and analytical offerings, with responsibility for overseeing product development.
The Global Director of Databases and Analytics will enjoy broad responsibilities, including:
- Working with the Global head of Pharma, Director of Products and Company Intelligence and the Director of Clinical Trial Intelligence, providing management, leadership and a clear vision across all database platforms and analytical offerings
- Drive development and implementation of financial analytical solutions utilising the company’s proprietary datasets (e.g. consensus drug sales, sales by indication, product and company NPVs)
- Identify client problems and unmet needs in analytics through meetings, calls and continual monitoring of the competitive space
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop or enhance tools to assist in the work deliverables
- Develop & test new value propositions as necessary to drive the business forward
- Oversee the implementation and management of quality control systems for the databases
- Manage and work with a global team (US, UK, India) to achieve objectives
This key role will be instrumental in helping to deliver continued growth, success, profitability and market share within a highly dynamic, ambitious, growing, innovative global business.
The Global Director of Databases and Analytics will enjoy a high level of visibility and decision making responsibility and enjoy outstanding rewards for success with a clear opportunity for personal growth and professional progression.
You will need to have extensive pharmaceutical financial analysis experience, with strong financial modelling skills, proven management and leadership expertise and a passion to provide services and solutions of the highest quality.
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website www.pharma-search.co.uk or telephone Dr Grant Coren in strictest confidence on +44 (0) 1442 345 340. Alternatively, please send your CV / Resume to email@example.com.