Executive Director, Business Development
Think Big – lead, develop and manage strategic partnerships? Your chance to join arguably the most innovative, forward thinking and flexible global CRO
- Do you want to help to deliver creative solutions that secure new business?
- Can you shine within an organization that embraces expertise, talent and ability?
- Do you have what it takes to lead global strategic partnerships and alliances?
Our client is a successful leading global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth, success and unparalleled achievement. This has been driven by a unique business model, with deep technical, scientific and therapeutic expertise and the desire to constantly deliver solutions of the highest quality, through their people, constant innovation and customer focus. They have an inspiring leadership team that motivates others. Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development, Phases I – IV
- Across all therapeutic areas, with deep therapeutic expertise, at all levels
- Providing global full services or stand-alone services as required to suit client needs
- Delivering global solutions with a presence with over 70 offices in 40 countries
- Combining global, international and local operating and scientific expertise
As Executive Director, Business Development you will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing strategic relationships with key decision makers in blue chip pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, developing long term strategic partnerships.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Global Business Development, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing considered annual business plans for assigned accounts within your region
- Developing a clear strategy and approach to develop additional growth within strategic accounts, reviewing progress on a quarterly basis with the flexibility to adapt as necessary
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise of company vision, strategy and expertise to provide “value added” Company services
- Foster outstanding relationships with key stakeholders within strategic accounts
- Invest time to understand strategic partners business initiatives, pipeline and future requirements
- Assist in the development and training of others within the BS team to focus on more strategic business relationships
As Executive Director, Business Development you will need excellent communication skills to build close relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, always maintaining and building positive relationships.
This is an extremely visible role, with tremendous opportunity to success within a highly ethical and innovative business. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.