Director, Site Contracting
Join one of the world’s largest providers of biopharmaceutical and medical device development and commercialisation services within a key leadership role.
Our client has maintained and continually strengthened its position as one of the world’s leading providers of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and solutions. With approximately 18,000 employees globally, present in 80 locations and with a presence in over 50 countries, they continue to grow, lead and shape the outsourced drug development solutions model.
Their comprehensive drug development capabilities and expertise within regulatory affairs, Phase I-IV clinical research services, integrated e-Clinical technologies and advanced commercialisation services allow them to work closely with their clients through the entire development journey, smoothly, efficiently, with innovation, and cost effectively.
The Director, Site Contracting will lead, manage and support, on a global basis, the Site Contracting Managers and Leaders in the delivery of timely, high quality site contracting to clients. You will enjoy full responsibility for operational execution of the highest standards, on time and within budget, whilst continually seeking to improve the quality of the group deliverables, services, and solutions.
The Director, Site Contracting will be expected to proactively drive solutions to improve client and investigator satisfaction, improve quality, efficiency, and accelerate start-up cycle times.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Lead the site contracting team to ensure optimum operational delivery to support the business requirements of projects and clients (on time and within budget)
- Demonstrate strong and clear leadership skills, including strategic and tactical thinking on site contracting solutions to drive improvements in client and investigator satisfaction
- Provide expertise and consultation, metrics and reporting, and action plans, in collaboration with project leadership and clinical operations teams, to keep projects on schedule to meet key milestones and within budget.
- Deliver, analyse, and provide insight on operational performance metrics
- Focus on continuous improvement as evidenced by quality of work produced, client feedback, audit results and other QC measures.
The Director, Site Contracting will enjoy responsibility for the leadership, development and growth of a global multi-disciplinary team. You will be expected to have excellent internal and external communication skills along with a high level of cultural sensitivity.
Do you seek a challenging role where you will work with an extremely diverse cross section of stakeholders, drive innovative solutions and play a significant role in the continued growth and success of a leading and ambitious global business?
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website www.pharma-search.co.uk or telephone Dr Grant Coren in strictest confidence on +44 (0) 1442 345 340. Alternatively, please send your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.