Director, Project Management – Europe/USA
Join a leading global specialist in the provision of technology based solutions, products and services to the global clinical research market. With over 15 years’ experience and a dedicated workforce in Europe & United States, you will work with a diverse and established client base that includes both commercial and non-commercial organisations, Pharmaceutical/Biotech companies and full service CROs.
This is a newly created position required as a consequence of continued growth, success and the increasing complexity of their project and project management requirements.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for coordinating activities across the business to ensure successful project delivery for all client facing projects.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establishing and developing the Global Project Management Office – identifying the correct systems and processes required and then implementing them.
- Developing and implementing all short-term and long-term objectives for Project Management.
- Line management of the existing project management teams (EU & USA), establishing performance standards to ensure efficient utilisation, staff development, operating efficiency, innovation and profitability objectives are met.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all other business units, functions, territories and clients, supporting the activities of the business development team.
- Ensuring all projects are being managed to exceed client expectations, with delivery on time and within budget.
- Making a positive contribution with corporate management and leadership.
- Creating and promoting values and a work environment that attracts and retains the best talent available.
You will play a key role within the executive leadership of the business, work closely with the MD and existing Board of Directors and be a key individual in the longer term strategic planning and direction within the organisation.
You will enjoy a high level of autonomy, responsibility and accountability with a tremendous opportunity to shape and influence a global organisation and to achieve tangible success.
You will enjoy decision making responsibility and be expected to possess excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business, within a leadership capacity, in a highly visible role where the long term career prospects are exceptional.
For further information or a discussion in complete confidence, please contact Dr Grant Coren,
Pharma-Search Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: + 44 (0) 1442 345 340.