Director of Quality – Europe/USA
Join a leading global specialist in the provision of technology based solutions, products and services to the global clinical research market. This is a senior, pivotal role where you will take responsibility for leading, directing and coordinating all Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) activities on a global level.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for building and leading the Quality Department and managing all quality resources in order to maximize growth and profit potential. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Quality team, that all teams are suitably resourced and managing all aspects regarding SOP governance and compliance in line with global regulations.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Determining resource requirements, driving QC revenues whilst controlling costs.
- Defining effective quality processes and ensuring adherence at all times.
- Analysing processes/systems and statistical quality related data and reporting back to senior management.
- Building strong and effective interdepartmental relationships that strengthen the delivery of operational objectives.
- Develop and implement departmental procedures, goals and objectives to facilitate efficiency, high productivity and maintain quality levels in line with business aims and objectives.
- Working with Project Management teams to ensure timely new client set up and establishing and maintaining a high quality service to clients.
- Providing support to the Business Development team to ensure that focus on operational quality control is a key criteria in targeting and winning new business. Providing metrics to assist Business Development in preparing project budgets.
- Ensuring that a robust Quality Management System is in place which meets all regulatory and company needs, ensuring all Quality Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures are maintained.
You will be a highly self-motivated and commercially aware leader with the ability to inspire others to maximize their potential.
You will need to be strategic, methodical, and detail oriented, along with a flair for innovation, with previous experience of successfully managing change within an operational environment, preferably within a CRO.
You will enjoy decision making responsibility and be expected to have excellent organisational and communication skills and be an effective team player at senior management level.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business, within a leadership capacity where you will have a tremendous opportunity to control quality related issues across the business and where the career prospects are excellent.
For further information or a discussion in complete confidence, please contact Dr Grant Coren,
Pharma-Search Ltd – email@example.com, telephone: + 44 (0) 1442 345 340.