Director, Clinical Project Management
A unique opportunity to join a truly innovative and ambitious organisation; combining the very best of ground breaking academic and clinical research.
- Are you ready to join a young, dynamic leadership team?
- Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to make a difference?
- Are you experienced and capable of leading diverse clinical programmes?
- Would you enjoy contributing to the Company’s vision, strategy and approach?
Our client offers a unique business opportunity and environment for drug development. With £15.5M seed funding and €11.5M European Commission grants already secured, they are committed to developing a number of novel therapeutic solutions.
Utilising their core expertise and understanding of blood flow, the company is advancing five discovery and drug development programmes that bring exciting innovation to areas of high unmet medical need. These include therapies targeting foetal conditions, heart disease and cancer, amongst others.
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role will be critical within the next stage of these programmes and the company’s evolution, as the business moves into clinical development.
The Director, Clinical Project Management will enjoy tremendous scope, variety and challenge, including:
- Cross functional management, implementation and performance of all clinical programmes
- Responsibility for the deliverables, performance and commitment of CRO and other partners
- Ensuring all clinical programmes are performed according to Protocol and Project Management plans
- Full responsibility for all clinical trial programmes – financially and scientifically
The Director, Clinical Project Management will be expected to possess outstanding:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex situations calmly and with sensitivity
- Leadership skills
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- Focus on resolving problems and identifying creative solutions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritising as required
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining focus on the bigger picture, as appropriate
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a lead role within the development of an innovative, growing and unique business. Their “spin-in” model combined with a Research
Collaboration agreement allows the operational and R&D teams to be located within a globally recognised university Division of Medicine. This allows leading global experts and clinicians to work closely with the outstanding management team to take academic, commercial and clinical lead on projects.
A truly unique environment in which to achieve success.
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website www.pharma-search.co.uk or telephone Dr Grant Coren in strictest confidence on +44 (0) 1442 345 340. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.