Client Project Manager
Join a leading global specialist in the provision of technology based solutions, products and services to the global clinical research market. As an experienced Project Manager, you will work with a diverse and established client base, managing projects and client relationships within Pharmaceutical/Biotech companies and full service CROs.
This is a position that will give you the opportunity to manage projects and client relations and be responsible for client liaison and the delivery of an excellent client project management service throughout project lifecycle from inception to conclusion.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting Business Development (BD) and the Director of Project Management to provide specialist technical input at client meetings and for the generation of proposals.
- Forming on-going partnerships and close relationships with clients to promote and secure further business.
- Reviewing the financial aspects of proposals for Business Development.
- Working with the Director of Project Management, IT, Director of eTM Operations and Business Development to set up Project Initiation Groups.
- Developing long term project plans and working with Operational Managers to ensure that objectives are fully met.
- Attending client meetings both in the UK and overseas and being able to demonstrate excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- Reporting and advising the Client/Manager/Department Heads/Director on project progress.
- Managing the scope of work and ensuring that ball projects remain within the agreed budget.
You will play a key role in building strong, lasting client relationships, encouraging client confidence and securing further ongoing projects. You will enjoy a high level of responsibility and accountability with the opportunity to further develop and influence client projects to achieve tangible success.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, your responsibilities will cover the full project life cycle, from Business Development to Project Initiation and throughout the Life Cycle of the Project.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in IT or life science, be a strong communicator with attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a highly successful business, where your strong leadership and project management skills will be utilised in a highly visible role and where opportunities for advancement are excellent.
For further information or a discussion in complete confidence, please contact
Dr Grant Coren,
Pharma-Search Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: + 44 (0) 1442 345 340.