Joining a growing, well established and successful global business, you will be responsible for a team of experienced Project Managers and Senior Project Managers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring successful project completion through a matrix project team
- Ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded
- Taking responsibility for managing budgets and profitability
- Communicating effectively with both the client and the project team at all times
- Contributing as and when necessary to supporting the BD team and bid defenses
- Mentoring project management staff, identifying training and development needs and reviewing performance
- Supporting the continued growth and development of the company
Working from a home base of office based in the Global Headquarters of this privately owned European business, you will maintain leadership responsibility for key client programmes, whilst taking that next leadership and management step in your career development.
You will be joining a very impressive, open and transparent leadership team, with a highly progressive management style and enthusiasm for people. Currently employing approximately 1,500 professionals globally, working across all phases of Clinical Development, with over 20 global locations.